Thursday, December 9, 2010

You Can Call Me Raggedy Ann







 


  Raggedy Ann ...... Raggedy Ann
You are my favorite toy
Seeing you bend and sway
Is such an utter joy

Raggedy Ann ...... Raggedy Ann
Oh how I love to play
Constantly manipulating you
In each and every way

Raggedy Ann ...... Raggedy  Ann
I could never throw you away
Cause you’re such a soothing treat
On a long and boring day

Raggedy Ann ...... Raggedy Ann
You’ve marked me with a stain
Because you love me unconditionally
No matter what I say






© 2010 written by M.A.K

2 comments:

  1. I once had a Raggedy Ann when i was a child, She was so big for i remember she was almost the size of me ...... Such a great memory !!!

    Well penned

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gald this made you recall a good memory... and thanks for reading. I wrote this with the intention of taking on two meanings..... you captured the first one from taking it literally and the second was metaphorical. More of a way I saw myself through someone elses eyes.

    ReplyDelete